Walking in Nature
The perfect place to start exploring nature. Walk with purpose, clear your mind and explore the wonderful wild world around you!
Walking is a great way to improve your fitness and clear your mind. Walking in nature and enjoying the wilderness on your doorstep is even better!
Of all the exercises in the world, walking is one that truly defines us a species. We are built for endurance and distance. Using this innate ability to expand your horizons will leave you feeling mentally and physically fantastic.
Starting with a theory section you will learn some hints and tips for getting the most out of your time in nature.
You will learn about:
- Where to walk - What kind of places you'll find accessible, inspiring and fun!
- Identification & recording for beginners - Find special animals and plants and help professionals monitor our environment.
- Biosecurity - Keeping our environment safe no matter where we go.
- Walking further & faster - Increasing our fitness so we can see more cool animals and plants!
You will receive:
- Access to the theory section of the course (1 hour max)
- Downloadable PDF of the theory for future reference
- Advice and support through our Facebook Group
- Emails to your inbox to support your Walking in Nature journey
Seonaidh is the owner and founder of Cherry Tree Training.
She's a personal trainer without a gym membership, and encourages her clients to do what feels good for their body and mind. Balancing acts and awkward schedules are her speciality. If you struggle to know what to do, where to do it and how to fit it in, she will be able to help you.
Seonaidh Jamieson BSc, PGCert is a Level 3 Personal Trainer, with additional qualifications in Sports Physiology and Flexibility Training for Aerialists, is a certified mobility instructor with Bodyweight Gurus, and has qualifications in Pole Fitness instruction. She is currently working towards her NLP practitioner and completing the Science of Well-being module from Yale University.
If you'd like support direct from Seonaidh please reach out here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Get a better connection with your body and the wild world around you by enrolling on Walking in Nature!