Get sweaty with one of our HIIT workouts!
High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) is a great way to improve your overall fitness if you are short for time and like a high energy burst!
HIIT for Beginners will take you through the theory of cardio training, helping you take your fitness into your own hands.
You will learn about:
- Assessing and improving your cardiovascular fitness
- Why cardio feels the way it does
- How to modify and design your own HIIT routines
You will receive:
- Access to the theory section of the course (1 hour max)
- Downloadable PDF of the theory for future reference
- Advice and support through our Facebook Group
- A four week programme delivered to your phone via our mobile App.
Release on 1st April 2019. Use the code 'HIIT' to get 20% off before 31st March 2019.
Seonaidh is the owner and founder of Cherry Tree Training.
She's a personal trainer without a gym membership, and encourages her clients to do what feels good for their body and mind. Balancing acts and awkward schedules are her speciality. If you struggle to know what to do, where to do it and how to fit it in, she will be able to help you.
Seonaidh Jamieson BSc, PGCert is a Level 3 Personal Trainer, with additional qualifications in Sports Physiology and Flexibility Training for Aerialists, is a certified mobility instructor with Bodyweight Gurus, and has qualifications in Pole Fitness instruction. She is currently working towards her NLP practitioner and completing the Science of Well-being module from Yale University.
If you'd like support direct from Seonaidh please reach out here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ready to embark on your high energy cardio journey?