- Do you struggle to fit into a fitness routine?
- Do you fall off the bandwagon almost as soon as you get started?
- Do you need equipment free, flexible training options?
- Are you ready to make a change?
If you want to get consistent with your training then Habits & Consistency is here for you. For your fitness routines to succeed they must be consistent, for them to be consistent they must become habits. With the right tools you can get consistent too - no matter what your schedule!
If you have a desk job, don't have (or want) a gym membership, don't prioritise your training above all else... then you are just like me! I am the imperfect PT, but I get my training in and I love what my body is capable of! If you want to enjoy your body, feel strong and pain free then keep reading...
Think of a bad habit you have. How hard is it to change that bad habit? Habits are powerful. They dictate the majority of our daily behaviours. If we can understand and modify our habits we can have this powerful behavioural shortcut on our side.
By making use of your brain's habit hardware we can make exercising consistently the default. You will no longer decide to workout, you will no longer fight against inertia, you will just get up and move. Habitually, consistently and in line with your schedule!
How does Habits & Consistency work?
How does a 4 week course transform your routines? It doesn't. It transforms you.
The course has three parts:
- The Theory: Once you understand the why behind your behaviour you can make positive changes that last. You are human, so the path to habits & consistency that serve you is never a straight line but knowing the science means you can re-group, re-plan and re-start... but each time you start you are building that consistency back up and ingraining that habit even further!
- The Two Minute Rounds: The goal of this course is not primarily a fitness goal. It's an identity goal. It relies on building your identity as the kind of person who shows up to move. That is where the two minute rounds come in. Habits & Consistency helps you build the habit of showing up to move consistently. We focus on the process. We focus on getting you there every time. There is a reason they say showing up is the hardest part!
- The Five Workouts: These are the accessory piece. Once you've turned up it's up to you what happens next. The Two Minute Rounds get you to turn up and move. You've succeeded! Once you are there if you want some extra then that's where the Five Workouts come in. Five themes, all approximately 20 minutes. You pick the one which best suits you that day.
That sounds amazing! But what if you struggle even then?
At the beginning of the course you get a scheduling call with Seonaidh. She'll help you work through the big barriers that come to mind. You'll get personalised support to plan your Two Minute Rounds, and instant access to ask any technical questions!
You are not in this alone, we have a Facebook Group which you are encouraged to join. Being part of a community makes big changes feel more achievable. Fitness & Mindset - Cherry Tree Training is a community of people just like you. Join in, say hello & ask all the questions in the world!
Get started now!
Want to know more about Habits & Consistency?
Book a call with Seonaidh to find out more, ask questions and make sure you get the support you need in your fitness journey!
Seonaidh is the owner and founder of Cherry Tree Training.
She's a personal trainer without a gym membership, and encourages her clients to do what feels good for their body and mind. Balancing acts and awkward schedules are her speciality. If you struggle to know what to do, where to do it and how to fit it in, she will be able to help you.
Seonaidh Jamieson BSc, PGCert is a Level 3 Personal Trainer, with additional qualifications in Sports Physiology and Flexibility Training for Aerialists, is a certified mobility instructor with Bodyweight Gurus, and has qualifications in Pole Fitness instruction. She is currently working towards her NLP practitioner and completing the Science of Well-being module from Yale University.
If you'd like support direct from Seonaidh please reach out here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Make those dreams a reality by tweaking your habits.